I. Basic Provisions
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is GrowUps Advisory s.r.o. , ID No. 11758554, VAT No. CZ11758554, with its registered office at Pobřežní 249/46, Karlín, 186 00 Prague 8, hereinafter: "the controller").
- The contact details of the administrator are: address: Pobřežní 249/46, 186 00 Praha, email: email@example.com
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of contacting you via the website, contact form, social networks or data that you yourself provide by email, telephone or other means.
- The controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
The lawful basis for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
- sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
IV. Data retention period
- The controller retains personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for 15 years from the end of the contractual relationship).
- For the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 15 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the expiry of the retention period, the controller will delete the personal data.
V. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- The right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR,
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR,
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
VI. Personal data security conditions
- The Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to the personal data.
VII. Final provisions
- By submitting an enquiry from the contact form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms will take effect on 1st October 2021.